Friday, October 28, 2011

3 DAYS!!!

No, I'm not obsessively counting down or anything, not at all. :D

So, yes, 3 more days until Nov. 1st and NaNoWriMo.  I'll be honest and say that I haven't made any progress on my story, but I feel like I just need to start writing it.  And I can't do that for another 3 days.  But I have been mentally preparing and trying to figure out when I'm going to get those 1667 words in everyday.

For those of you who are participating and if any of you live in the Denver area, I will be attending the write-ins being held every Saturday at Cafe 13 in Golden.  The first one is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it.  This will be my first write-in.  Actually this will be my first time writing in any kind of group setting (outside of school).  I'm just super excited to meet other writers.  I don't know many in real life.

Also, if you're doing NaNoWriMo and you haven't read these comics, you're missing out.

And that's all folks!  See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment