Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Revisions Have Begun!

So I have officially started revising the White Crow novel. I am hoping/planning on finishing the revisions by the end of the month, but we shall see. I want it finished so that I can work on my new piece for NaNoWriMo.

Either way, I'm really lucky because I have a sister who is a grammar genius who helps me edit my stuff. I have issues with commas (they are evil). And so far the revision process is going well and I'm liking the results. Hopefully it will go quickly now.

And that is all, except for some pimpage. If you're a writer you should be following this blog, Writer Beware. They keep a watch on the publishing world and let you know about scams and other sketchy things that people do to us poor desperate writers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment