Saturday, October 15, 2011

It is Coming.... Duh duh duh!


Yep, it'll be here, in like 16 days. And this year I shall participate. I didn't last year because, well, I wasn't doing much writing this time last year. But this year I have a bright shinny new idea that I've been saving for NaNoWriMo.

As for the Crow novel, I haven't been doing so well in editing it. If you read my other blog you know that I've been sick the past month and it's only been the last couple weeks that I've felt well enough to think beyond whether or not I could keep my food down. So the editing will wait until December. (I can totally edit two books at the same time.... )

So expect some more activity in this blog as I will try to make weekly updates on my progress. For now I'm going to focus on doing more research and some basic outlining so I know what to write for the next month.

Anyone want to join me on this great adventure? If you click on the link at the top that will take you to the NaNoWriMo homepage where you can learn more about it and sign up.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cricket! me too! me too! and you know, we have a section on AW for NaNo with a thread always going where we post our progress and/or lack thereof, give kudos and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just found that and went and said hi. I'm going to need all the encouragement and support I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete