Friday, October 21, 2011

10 Days

So I was going to wait to update until Saturday, but I won't be around my computer most of the weekend, so I thought I'd update now. It's only 5:40am, it's not like I have anything better to do.

So most of my world building for my NaNo project is done. And I've learned a lot about space, space travel and living in space the past week. Wikipedia is my Bible.

And Daniel, of course, helped me put together some very important pieces of the story. He has the power to say just a few words, make one little suggestion, and my brain goes crazy and comes up with all these ideas. So not only am I putting dragons and space, but elves and orcs too. :)

(I'm wondering if this is going to become a marketing nightmare later on or if I'll just be considered highly original and awesome. Hopefully the later.)

Anyway, that's all that's going on right now. I've started to outline the story but it's hard to work on because my fingers and brain are just itching to actually start writing. But I've got 10 days left before I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment