Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 3 of NaNoWriMo

So.... I haven't even broken 10k yet... :'(  *sigh*  But I'm not giving up.  I've got 9 days left, not sure I can pump out over 40k in 9 days but I'm going to try!

I got distracted this last week with Little Boy's birthday and getting my apartment clean and such, so there was like no writing done.  And even though this weeks got Thanksgiving, I'm not too worried about it.  I'm not hosting it or anything.  Just going to my sister's place.  All I'm doing is making a chocolate moose pie, and that won't be hard, no actual baking for that.

So I'm not giving up.  I'm going to keep trying and see how much I can do before the 30th.  It's all about not getting distracted and spending all of my time writing with breaks to play with Little Boy and stuff.

And, if you want to get more daily/recent updates on word counts and such, follow me on Twitter.  There's a link on the right.

Thanks for reading and keep it up fellow NaNoers!  We're in the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment