Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2 of NaNoWriMo

Yes, this update is a little late.  Week 2 was almost as crazy as week 1 the only difference, I actually wrote words and stuff!

And yet, I'm still desperately behind.  I've only got 8477 words right now, and according to the NaNoWriMo Website  I should be somewhere over 23,000 by the end of today.  The chances of me getting over 14,000 words today are like slim to none.  But that will not stop me!

This very helpful site also tells me that if I do about 2400 words a day for the next 17 days I can make my goal.  2400 words in a day?  Possible.  I've done 3000 in a day before, while at work.  So anything is possible.

This third week coming up is going to be fun, but hopefully not crazy.  My son turns two this week. :) *proud mommy smile*  We're not going to throw a huge party or anything, but I do need to make a cake.  It's been a long time since I've made a cake.  Look for pictures of that on my regular blog  in the next week or so.

Well, I've got a lot of work to do.  Writing this blog has been a good warm up for my fingers but now it's time to write some "real" words. :)  Keep it up all you other crazy NaNo's out there.  We're almost half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment