Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shiny New Changes!

Hello Awesome Readers! Thanks for visiting my updated Writing Blog.

You'll notice a few new things, like the background and some new links and things on the side. But the part I'm most excited about is the "Current Projects" tab. In there you'll find a list of what things I'm working on, what stage they're at in the writing process and I've even thrown in some pictures I've made of some of the characters. I can't draw worth beans, but I really like playing with other people's art. There are links on that page that take you to the site were I created all the images.

Beyond that, not much here is changing. I'll still be updating every Wednesday with "What's Up Wednesday" with an added effort to include writing news or advice that I find around the web. That way, we can learn together.

Also, there have been some changes over at my normal blog which you can find here.

So tell me what you think of the changes. I LOVE reading comments, it makes me feel loved. :)

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment