Thursday, January 10, 2013

750 Words At A Time

So I just wanted to do a quick little post about this cool site I found last week. It's called 750words.com. It's a great tool for those people who have daily word count goals to meet.

It's basically a blank screen where you are supposed to write 750 words a day. There's a point system for how many words you write and how often you write them. And all sorts of fun badges to earn as well. It makes hitting that daily word goal fun and something to look forward too.

And you can write whatever you want and no ones sees it. It's completely private and 100% free. In fact, I'm writing this blog post in there right now. Once I hit my 750 I'll just copy/paste the words into Blogger.

So go check it out and tell me if it helps you meet your writing goals. I know it's helping with mine.

Thanks for reading! Have a Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment