Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm a Writing Masochist

I wasn't sure I was going to do it this year, but my friends over at AW convinced me too.

So, yes, I'm going to do NaNoWriMo, again. And I'll probably fail, as always. And I'm not being pessimistic when I say that. I'm just warning you that there is a very high chance that I won't make the goal this year. But I'll try anyway.



My plan is to finish my current novel. Yes, technically, you should start something fresh. But I have about 80,000 words left to write in that thing, so knocking out 50,000 in a month will be good. And then, once I have Moon Dragons out of the way, I can toy with this new White Crow idea that's been whispering seductively in my ear for the past two months.

So who's with me?! If you are, you can find me at the NaNo website as Kricket. And of course, I'll be doing weekly updates here once November starts.

Thanks for reading and have a great Wednesday and Go Write Something!*



*Yeah, that's more for me than you, but you can take that advice too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment