Saturday, June 2, 2012

Getting Back on the Horse

This past week I have begun working on edits for White Crow. It took me awhile to figure out a new system on how to get any writing done when I spend most of my time holding a baby and a bottle. And along the way I learned that I can hand write faster than I can type with one hand. I'm hopeful that if I keep up my current pace I can finish round one of edits and maybe finish a second round by the end of the month. I'd be thrilled if I could have this manuscript ready for beta readers by July.

I've decided to keep Dragons in Space on hold until I get White Crow as edited as possible. I'll jump back into it while I'm waiting for others feedback. It's killing me to wait, I really want to work on this project, but I have to get White Crow done first or I'll never finish it.

In other news, over at Absolute Write there is a new Sci-fi/Fantasy challenge starting for this summer. I'm super excited about it and I plan on participating. As I do I'll share my work here as well. So look forward to that over the next few week.

And that's all I got for now. Thanks for reading! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment