Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WIP Going Strong

So I thought I'd pop in here and say that my White Crow WIP is going good. I've got 10k+ words so far and the entire story line pretty much figured out. Now the challenge is finding the time to write. I can usually get a solid hour in while my son is taking his mid morning nap, but that's about it.

And I can do about 1200 words/hour. My word count goal for this project is 70,000 words. So, if you do the math, I have 60,000+ words to go, and if I can do at least 1200 words/day then that means I should have this finished in about 50 days or so. And 50 days from now is *goes off to count little boxes on her calender* May 26. ...Wow, I have never put an actual date on when I will finish a book like this. It's kind of intimidating and exciting all at the same time.

Well, I guess I'll say it, I will have the first draft of this book finished by May 26! It's in writing now, I guess I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment